Dutch-Bangla bank’s HSC education system, 2017
The Dutch-Bangla Bank has been providing scholarships to the meritorious and financially curious students studying at different levels, including its social welfare programs, higher secondary schools, and graduates of different educational institutions of the country. In that continuation, scholarships will be given to the students seeking financial help in the merit of the HSC / equivalent examinations of the year 2017 and the education sector.
Important information regarding the application for the scholarship is given below
The amount and duration of the scholarship:
Education level: Graduation
Duration: 3-5 years (renewable)
Monthly Scholarship: Rs. 2,500
Annual grant: Tk. 5000 for one time and Tk. 1,000 for clothing accessories
Application for scholarship (HSC or equivalent examinations):
- For college / educational institutions in the City Corporation area: Minimum GPA 8 (for all groups except for the fourth subject)
- For City / Colleges / Colleges / Educational Institutes of City Corporation: Minimum GPA 5 (for the fourth subject, for all groups)
Other Principles of Scholarship:
- Students who receive scholarship from other sources other than government scholarship will not be eligible for the Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarship.
- About 90 percent of the scholarships for the students passing out from educational institutions located in rural backward areas will be fixed and 50 percent of the total scholarship will be provided to the students.
Visit this address to fill the online application form. What is to be attached to the application form are:
In case of new applicants:
- Copy of applicant’s passport size color photo scan.
- The applicant’s father’s mother passport size color photo scan.
- Scanned copy of SSC / equivalent examination paper
- Scanned copy of HSC / equivalent examination paper and testimonials.
In case of new applicants:
Scanned copy of HSC / equivalent exam paper and testimonials.
Important date of scholarship:
Application start date: 25 July 017
APPLICATION (Extended) Deadline: 26 September, 2017
List of primarily selected candidates through website: 28 September 017
On October 2, 2007 – 16 October, 017, the date of attendance of any Dutch or Bangla Bank branch or mobile banking office for authenticity of all the selected documents.
- Any application sent directly / by mail / courier will not be accepted.
- Those students who will be finalized for the Dutch language education scholarship, before taking the money of the scholarship, they must be admitted to the graduate level in any government university / college in the current academic session.