National University 2017-18 Session 1st year honors admission Notice
Published on Thursday, 17 August 2017 14:10.
Under the National University, the first year of the academic year 2007-18, the secondary / equivalent of 2014-2015 in the postgraduate (honors) category and in the Higher Secondary / Equivalent examination of 2016-2017, the minimum GPA with the fourth subject is 2.00 students from 20/08/017 to 20 You can fill the online application form by 09/09/2012. The application form will be printed and the application fees will be deposited in the relevant college along with the attested copies of the registration card, certified number of secondary and higher secondary / equivalent examination of the candidate, and the candidates for the application fee by 21/09/2017. Let’s know the important information about admission:
Important information about the admission in the National University for the academic year 2007-18:
Application start date: 24 August 2017
Application Deadline: 20 September, 2017
Application fee: 250 taka
Deadline to apply for application fee and submission of application form along with relevant documents: 21 September 2017
Admission Procedure: Based on GPA of SSC and HSC
Class starting date: 15 October, 017
Seat number: – lakhs
- Minimum 2 GPA candidates with 4 subjects in the SSC / equivalent 2014-2015 and HSC / equivalent examination of 2016-2017 from any branch of any education board will be able to apply.
- Other education boards / students passing SSC and HSC equivalent examinations will be able to apply for the above conditions. From HSC equivalent courses of Bangladesh Technical Education Board i) H.Sc. (Vocational) ii) H.Sc. (Business Management) iii) Candidates who have passed Diploma-in-Commerce Examination can apply in this admission process.
- Candidates will be eligible for Eligible subject to be taught in the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examinations. Must be at least grade 3.0 of the above mentioned subject (number of 200).
- In the O-Level Examination 2014-2015, at least 04 (four) subjects have been passed with ‘B’ grade in three subjects and at least 02 (two) passed candidates with ‘B’ grade in one of the examinations of 2016-2017, candidates appearing in the admission process You will be able to fulfill all other conditions of admission guidelines. These candidates will have to contact Dean, graduate education school, National University directly.
- In case of foreign certified candidates, even if the equivalent of the secondary and higher secondary level marks obtained by any of the recognized boards in Bangladesh, they will also be able to apply for admission. In order to apply for foreign certificate candidates, all conditions of the admission guidelines will be met. These candidates will have to contact Dean, undergraduate education school, National University directly.
- Applicants who have passed the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination will have to fill the initial application form for the admission form for that branch. In the Higher Secondary Examination, the applicant’s Humanities branch has to fill the application form from the Department of Domestic Economics.
- Only one student can apply for college.
Students will be admitted on the basis of SSC and HSC results without admission test. The merit list for each college will be allocated for the 1st year under the merit list.
In the same institution / college, the results of two or more applicants on the same topic are the same, all applicants in phases
i) 40% and 60% of GPA in SSC and HSC examination with 4th subject. Ii) If the number of SSC and HSC exams is 40% and 60% respectively,
ii) Even if the results obtained by two or more applicants are the same, then those who are under age will be given